Friday, October 19, 2007

Its my way of relaxing...

Its My Way Of Relaxing
We all have a way of relaxing. Some like to do sports, some like to chat, some just prefer sleeping. I have my own way of pampering myself. I call it eating sinful food. "Sinful" meaning like junk food that is not really on the healthy side. I prefer to cook them rather then buying. The whole process of cooking them makes me feel good and relax. Its just a way to spend some time with myself doing or shall i say eating something I like.Its like my own time...Annisha's time..

Mine is a simple indulgence. Curry flavour Maggi Mee (Instant Noodles) and a hot cup of tea with milk (teh terik). Simple Indulgence to relax. hehe... Another think i do is aromatherapy. We Indians call it "sambrani". Its scented rock that is spread in hot charcoal. When it is put in the charcoal the rock melts in the heat giving a wonderful scented smell. This I do weekly by having this scented smoke spread around the house. Giving an all round scented fragrance around the house and for myself. It has a very calming smell that is good for the house and people.

Maggi Mee with egg...





A cup of coffee? Nope its Teh Tarik in my fav mug

Mmmmm... The smell of sambrani..Very Soothing

No comments: